Tuesday, March 12, 2013

2012


Last year I participated in Stacy Julian's Twelve class. The aim being to make twelve layouts each month for twelve months. I really enjoyed it.  I kept up for the first half of the year and made a total of 55 layouts.

This is more than 2010 and 2011 combined so the class was definitely a success!  However, around July life got in the way and the second half of the year was much busier than the first.

I also did Project Life last year for the first time.  Again I kept up (only falling behind by a week or two at a time) until October where again it fell by the wayside.  I was able to keep up the photos for most of the time but not the journalling.  I finished Project Life 2012 on 1 March 2013.

So looking back, 2012 was probably the most prodigious year of my scrapbooking life of over 12 years. I completed the 55 layouts from the Twelve class and the 52 weekly spreads for Project Life.

Whilst I was completing the Twelve class I kept all the layouts in the one album so I could see them altogether. Today, I decided it was time to separate them into my Library of Memories albums. I had so much fun looking through the pages again and deciding how to categorise them.


So they have now all been put away and my LOM albums are starting to overflow so I will need to look at rejigging them but that is for another day!

Mon x


No comments:

Post a Comment